Saturday, December 1, 2007

Updating - 54 books

Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted since Septembre! Well I have been doing some reading and rereading of some of my books.

Here goes the list;

Debbie Macomber 74 Seaside Avenue - I am really enjoying this series of hers.

Debbie Macomber - Where Angels Go! Gotta love a Shirley, Goodness and Merry book!

Johanna Lindsey - The Holiday Present (2 stories in this one)

Penny Jordan, Helen Brooks and Carol Woods - It happened at Christmas - Historical Romance Christmas

Sheila Roberts - On Strike for Christmas! Very funny!

Lisa Kleypas, Lisa Cach, Claudia Dain, and Lynsay Sands - Wish List (4 stories) historical and a fun read

Not sure if I posted this one:

Hearts Divided by : Debbie Macomber, Katherine Stone and Lois Faye Dyer

Last but not least

Nora Roberts new one Blood Brothers 7. Oh my Gosh!!!! Totally Awesome! Loved it!

So 54 books so far. Unless you count each story in a few that I am a helluv alot higher.

No comments: