Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ten books read during Novembre and Decembre

Well I did manage to do a bunch of reading when I was away for training for 6 weeks in Windsor. Alot of them had 3 stories in them as well.

1. Snowy Night with A Stranger
by Jane Feather, Sabrina Jefferies, etc

2. It Happened One Night
by Stephanie Lauren, Mary Baloch, etc

3. I'm Your Santa
by Lori Foster, Dianne Castell, etc

4. A Cedar Cove Christmas
by Debbie Macomber

5. Those Christmas Angels
by Debbie Macomber

6. Where Angels Go
by Debbie Macomber

7. This Christmas
by Jane Green, Jennifer Coburn, Liz Ireland, etc

8. The Pagan Stone the final in the trilogy. Loved it!!!
by Nora Roberts

9. Jingle Bell Rock
by Janelle Denison, Susan Donovan, etc

10. Silver Bells
by Fern Michaels, Jo Anne Ross, Mary Burton, and Judy Dyarte

Not sure if I will get anymore reading done this year. Its a far cry from last year but then again I was working full time this year and wasn't working last year. The good part is I have book shelves full of books to read and reread any time. But I do have those favourite authors that I just "have" to buy.

Will start a thread for 2009 later.

Peace!

No comments: